Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sweeping lettuce.

I learned something this week. I hate sweeping up lettuce. It sticks to the floor and it's nasty.
Sweeping up lettuce is comparable to the tedious and annoying things we have to do. It's just annoying and takes a lot of work and we get sick of it quickly. We all have our different things we may consider lettuce sweeping. Here are some of mine.
  Getting ready for the day early in the morning when I want to stay warm and cozy in my bed.
  Brushing my teeth at night when I'm tired.
  Picking out what to wear.
  Going to school.
   Traffic
   Being cold at church and starving. Worst  combo.
   These are some of the simple things that I just don't like. They can put me in a bad mood. They can annoy me. Just like trying to sweep up a piece of stupid lettuce that's stuck to the ground and just rolls around when you try to sweep it. And there's no way I'm picking it up with my hands.

1 comment:

  1. "And there's no way I'm picking it up with my hands."

    I too have had the frustration of sweeping lettuce. And one of my sweeping lettuce moments is when I have to decide whether or not to shower.

    ReplyDelete