Sunday, March 23, 2014

Risky.

If you really care what others think, you're probably not going to take very many risks. I know both sides.
But. There is something about dances, especially stag dances. I don't have to impress anyone. And I don't care much about what my fellow school mates think of me because we graduate in a couple months and I'll never see most of them again.
At a stag dance, I risk it all. I'm terrible at dancing. I don't care. Sometimes I even enter the circle, where the good dancers show off, and I try to break dance. I also like to wear everything ugly and unflattering that I own.
This is where I'm best at taking risks. I should apply it to the rest of my life. You should too. Taking risks is fun. Learning to not get embarrassed so easily is a great thing.

2 comments: