Saturday, April 26, 2014

Instructions

Have you seen Larry Crowne? Is a good movie. In the college class Larry is in, they have a day where they have to get up and give instructions on how to do something they are an expert at and it reminded me that I need to do my blog posts. It was a perfect example. Larry gave instructions on how to make French toast.
I'll give instructions on how to properly fix a flat tire. I got one the other day about two minutes into my ride. And instead of fixing it, I just had my mother come get me. Maybe there's some meaning behind this. I could have chosen to fix my problem and move on. But instead I ran from my problem.... so cowardly.
First, remove the wheel with the flat tire. Then release some air (unless it's already completely flat). Now pop the tire off and feel for any thorns. If there's a thorn or nail, remove it so you don't ruin your new tube. Then carefully place the new tube in and fill it up with air. Then ride your bicycle. Don't be a coward.

No comments:

Post a Comment