Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Happy with a calm life.

This spring break I don't care about going to Puerto Rico or London. I just want to CHILL. Watch TV. Eat yummy food. Look at pinterest. I'm okay with doing nothing.
I've been thinking a lot about the video we watched that was about learning to be alone. I think I'm learning how to be alone. It's fun to be okay with being alone.  You get to be selfish. You get to go what you want to do.

I would be surprised if I get asked to prom. And I'm okay with not getting asked. Usually I'd be really sad I think, but this year I'm just over high school. I think I've been to enough dances. It makes me happy that I feel fine about this. No more uncomfortable dresses for me :)

It's okay to be happy with a calm life.

1 comment:

  1. i wish i was a strong as you on this one... i think i might be crushed only cause im a senior but ya know your inspiring me to be okay with not going:) NO MORE UNCOMFORTABLE dresses!!!

    ReplyDelete